1. What was your overall impression of this online training?
2. How was the quality of the video (audio/video/formatting, etc)?
3. How was the length of the training?
Just RightToo LongToo Short
4. What do you think could be done to improve the format of this online training?
5. What was the best feature of this online training?
6. What was the worst feature of this online training?
7. What do you think of offering this type of training for all of the MTCCA classes?
8. How likely would you participate in training again with this format for a different topic?
9. Please rate the delivery style and knowledge of subject matter for each of the Presenter(s):
10. Other comments and/or suggestions?